Some of our favorite & most used items, 0-6 months. From the top left corner:
1. Milkies Milk-Saver (Every. Last. Drop. Is. Precious.)
2. Boon Swap 2-in-1 Feeding Spoon (Best spoons ever. So fun!)
3. EcoBaby Natursutten Orthodontic Pacifier (The only pacifier we've ever given Finley.)
4. HABA Clipper-Clapper Stick (Wooden toys are wonderful. So are kitchen utensils.)
5. Organic Moby Wrap (Great if your babe likes to be worn!)
6. Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags (Cheaper than other brands and I've never had a leak.)
7. Ikea SNIGLAR Crib (Unfinished, solid wood. Simple and affordable.)
8. Baby hats. Enough said.
10. Aden and Anais Organic Burpy Bib (Big enough to really protect Finn's clothes when we feed him!)
11. Wean Green Food Containers (Excellent for storage baby food. Non-toxic and well made.)
13. Silly Billyz Organic Bandana Bibs (Not ugly, protects Finn's neck from excessive drool, and it's organic!)
15. Organic Baby Food (Convenient, although I still think making it at home is the better option!)
16. Como Tomo Silicone Bottle (We love these bottles.)
17. The Big Picture Story Bible (Because learning about Jesus is what it's all about!)
18. Pacifier Clip (Avoids the headache of dirty and lost pacifiers!)
21. Baby Banana Brush (Just got this and Finn loves it!)
22. Simple Wishes Hands Free Pumping Bra (Wonderful.)
23. Dapple Baby Dish Soap (Works great, non-toxic!)
24. Aden + Anais Organic Muslin Swaddle (Adorable prints and I love organic blankets!)
25. Skip Hip Versa Diaper Bag (I've heard it washes well in a washing machine which is a must for me.)
26. Baby Gap Organic Baby Clothes (Affordable and accessible organic clothing. We love the leggings!)
27. Nursing Cover (Avoiding the so-called scandal of public breastfeeding.)
28. Natural and Organic Baby Care Products (Simple and pure is my philosophy.)
29. Carter's Clothes (As much as I hate to admit it, this is still the brand that fits the best!)
30. Boppy Pillow (Helps keep Finn from falling back and clunking his head when he's sitting on the ground.)
31. Music Together Song Collections (Finn LOVES listening to this music. I wish we had a music class nearby!)
33. Baby Memory Book (Recording every moment!)
34. Sharon Montrose Animal Prints (They're one of the only classy ways to incorporate animals into a nursery.)
36. The Vaccine Book (GET IT AND READ IT NOW. It is not anti-vaccine. Everyone should read this book!)
37. (Not Pictured) Little Remedies Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (Only when absolutely necessary...)
38. (Not Pictured) Johnson & Johnson Safety Swabs (Because we've got some serious ear wax going on.)
39. (Not Pictured) Honest Baby Wipes (We use cloth wipes at home. When we're on the go, these do the trick.)
We are still in search of the follow items:
Baby Stroller: We currently use a Maclaren Quest. It's not awful, but the basket under the seat is literally USELESS, the stroller tips if we hang anything around the handles, and the umbrella doesn't block any sun/rain. I wouldn't recommend it especially since it was NOT a cheap stroller! Additionally, the rain shield it came with is straight up PVC; it REEKS of chemicals and I refuse to use it. I also think there is a portion of the stroller made of PVC, which isn't cool. Yes, it's lightweight, easy to fold/unfold, nice looking, reclines, and has a large weight range... but those benefits don't outweigh the cons, in my opinion.
Baby Food Maker: I currently buy our baby food in the BPA-free squeeze pouches. I hate the packaging waste, but I've been so busy lately and it's hard to find a variety of organic vegetables, never mind the time it takes to prep and store them.
Baby Swing: The next time around, I might just cave and buy a conventional one. Finley has just about outgrown a swing, but we've borrowed several during the course of his life because I never found one that met my standards.
High Chair: We haven't needed one until now, so I haven't been looking! I'm thinking of checking at IKEA.